close

 

 

How long will I love you?

我會愛你多久?

As long as stars are above you,

只要星空依舊在你上頭

And longer if I can

還想要更久更久如果可以的話

How long will I need you?

我會需要你多久?

As long as the seasons need to

只要四季依舊

Follow their plan

交替不息

 

 

 


How long will I be with you?

我會陪伴你多久?

As long as the sea is bound to

只要海浪依舊拍打

Wash upon the sand

沖刷粒粒白紗

 

 

 


How long will I want you?

我會愛你多久?

As long as you want me to,

只要你還愛著我

And longer by far

還要比永遠更永久

 

 

 


How long will I hold you?

我會擁著你多久?

As long as your father told you,

只要你父親告訴你

As long as you can

只要你可以

 

 

 


How long will I give to you?

我會為你付出多久?

As long as I live through you,

只要我和你一起

However long you say

無論你說多久

 

 

 


How long will I love you?

我會愛你多久?

As long as stars are above you,

只要星空依舊在你上頭

And longer if I may

還要更久更久如果能的話

 

 

 


We're all traveling through time together

我們一起度過一切

Every day of our lives

我們人生的每一天

All we can do is do our best

我們能做的就是用盡全力

To relish this remarkable ride

去享受這趟意義非凡的旅程

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    Dolly 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()